Le Web London, which is set for June 5 & 6th, will once again be looking to showcase the best and most innovative global startups in its Startup Competition. Although tech startups across various sectors are encouraged to apply, those that have a focus on the theme of this year’s LeWeb London, “New Sharing Economy,” are of particular interest. This year’s installment will be produced in partnership with Guideware Group, Inc and, as an added bonus, all applicants will have ongoing, free access to Guidewire Fusion, where their company profile can be discovered by investors, corporate partner and innovation practices, and M&A executives.
If you’re interested in applying, here’s the criteria and the timing:
- Have less than €1.5M (US$2M) of investment
- Address either consumer or business users
- Have a major announcement at LeWeb’13 London
- April 15 (midnight PST): Application deadline – if you’d like to apply, to so asap here!
- May 5: Semi-finalists notified
- June 5 & 6, 2013: Startup Competition
- Top 3 Pitches present on the Plenary Stage: June 6th, 2013, followed by the competition award ceremony.
In addition to the Startup Competition, this year’s LeWeb London will again offer the top-notch, quality program and networking opportunities for which its known. Make sure to check out the speakers list here which includes such notable tech leaders as CrunchFund and Techcrunch founder Michael Arrington, Blablacar cofounder Nicolas Brusson, Airbnb cofounder Joe Gebbia, Federated Publishing Chairman & CEO John Battelle, and many more. Very early bird rates are still available through April 30th which you can buy here.