Each year Game Connection hosts three must-attend games industry conferences in Asia, Europe and the US. More recently, Game Connection has added a new element to their conferences by sponsoring a game contest called Selected Projects, where game developers with a project at any stage of development can apply. The contest is not restricted in its scope and, thus, is open to mobile, social, console, and online games as well as all platforms or distribution methods. 15 nominees will be selected by the Advisory Board (which is comprised of several key industry players) to be featured at the upcoming Game Connection Europe being held in Paris on November 28-30, 2012. Of the 15, one winner will be identified as the “Best Project 2012” of Game Connection Europe.
The contest is a great opportunity for smaller studios and gaming entrepreneurs to get their game in front of a number of major publishers and studios. In addition, Selected Projects nominees will receive:
- A free pass to Game Connection Europe 2012
- 5 minute presentation of your project in front of high-level game publishers
- 700€ discount on any exhibitor table
- Your trailer featured on a plasma screen dedicated to Selected Projects nominees
- Access to the Selected Projects stand
- Featuring of your project in the show guide and on a standing banner dedicated to Selected Projects
- Mentoring from some members of the Advisory Board (advisory board members come from various gaming leaders, such as Ubisoft, Microsoft Studios, and GameHouse)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.