If you’re creating great interactive and digital work that you just know deserves real recognition, you’re in luck: The 4th Annual Lovie Awards deadline has been extended to August 1st, giving you a bit more time to compete to be the best of the European Web.
Now in its fourth year, The Lovie Awards, brought to you by the creators of the renowned Webby Awards, honours excellence in Websites, Online Advertising, Internet Video, Mobile & Apps and Social. From startups like Hailo, tech stalwarts like Spotify, to The BBC, agencies like 84.paris and giants like Vic Hayes (the “Father of Wi-Fi”) , Lovie Winners represent the most exciting and game-changing interactive efforts across the EU.
Enter for your chance to join the illustrious Winner circle – and show the world the truly innovative work and rising stars coming from Europe.
Need more incentive to participate? Here are five reasons to enter:
1. Cheer your team. You celebrate their hard work just by entering.
2. Get your work judged by the best. Lovie Award Judges include luminaries like writer/actor Stephen Fry, Marie Ekeland, Moo.com’s Richard Moross, Soundcloud’s Alexander Ljung, iZettle’s Jacob de Geer, musician Imogen Heap, and many more.
3. Hobnob. Europe’s best and brightest gather annually for The Lovies.
4. Bragging rights. Winning a Lovie sets you apart. Shine in front of your peers.
5. Declare your love. Winners get to accept their award with a Declaration of Lovie speech. Wouldn’t you like to give yours?
Don’t delay: Enter by 1 August for your chance to be named the best of the EU Web!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.