The fourth annual ‘Fête de l’Entrepreneur’, which is organised by L’ESCP Europe, will be taking place tonight starting at 18h and is expected to attract 2k attendees. A free event that is open to all those in the entrepreneurial community, La Fête de l’Entrepreneur will offer the opportunity to network, participate in various informative events and hear from several high profile players in France’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
This year’s agenda will include:
- A pre-event ‘pitch-a-thon’ called the ‘Non-stop Pitch Paris Factory’ where 50 start-ups will have 2 minutes to pitch their project
- 8 ‘Welcome to Entrepreneurship’ workshops on everything from how to increase media presence for your business to case studies from founders/leaders at high profile French startups such as Jimmy Fairly or Leetchi.com. Some sessions sitll have spots available, which you can sign-up for here.
- A plenary session, tackling how entpreneurship and civic and community activism can change the world
- An ‘Entrpeneur Baptisim’ where participants can test their idea with experienced coaches, get free advice from professionals key to helping startups succeed (eg angels, other investors etc), and, ultimately, present their idea to a grand jury (note: spots for this are now closed)
- A mega networking game
- A Hack-a-thon and Co-founder party
- A closing event party
Although it’s an open, free event, you still need to register. At the moment, there’s spots remaining to the general event. You can register here.
As mentioned, the event will be at ESCP, 79 avenue de la République
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.