Game Connection has unveiled a jam-packed, impressive conference program for Game Connection Europe, taking place November 28 – 30 at Paris’ Porte de Versailles. As discussed previously, for the first time, the program will include marketing focused sessions as well as production and business operational aspects of game creation and distribution. The Game Connection team have now announced a program including approximately 30 sessions with even more to be announced in the coming weeks. You can take a look at the first round of announced sessions here.
Game Connection has indicated that the program will focus on delivering cutting edge content around the most pertinent and top-of-mind subjects for those working in the game sector, incuding free-to-play, funding, art, design, payment methods, mobile development, publishing and more. It goes without saying that numerous high-profile leaders from the sector have been recruited to lead the sessions. Here’s a flavor of who will be speaking and the sessions they will lead:
– Mark Gerban, Gamigo (Marketing: Insider Secrets to Payment Methods)
– Volker Dressel, InnoGames (Marketing: The User Experience Past, Present & Future)
– Riccardo Zacconi, King.com (Marketing: Marketing Multi-Platform Games)
– Steve Fowler, [a]list Games (Marketing: From Product to a Service Industry)
– Philip Reisberger, Bigpoint (Marketing: Dynamic Pricing)
– Pete Smith, Sony Computer Entertainment (Business: Pitching to Publishers)
– Paul Heydon, Avista Partners (Business: Fundraising 101)
– Joost van Dreunen, SuperData Research (Business: Free-to-Play State of the Industry)
– Sergei Klimov & Swen Vincke, Larian Studios (Business: Self-Publishing 101)
– Don Olmstead, Sony Network Entertainment (Technology: Game Tools in the Browser)
– Scott Spencer, Weta Workshop (Visual Arts: ZBrush Creature Design)
– Dietmar Hauser, Sproing (Technology: The Difficulty of Going Mobile)
As mentioned last month, don’t for get that the deadline for their Marketing Awards contest is October 11th and that they’re offering reduced rates for French startups.
Additional info about the conference as well as a great contest we’ll be running will be announced in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.