After two fantastic and inspiring days, we’re opening-up Connected Conference tomorrow, Saturday 30 May, for free to the general public.
With 40+ billion connected objects set to come on-line by the end of the decade, now’s the time to understand how our connected future will come to pass. Over the past two days, we’ve had fantastic speakers, including Alcatel-Lucent President Michel Combes, Kickstarter’s John Dimatos, Hardware Club’s Barbara Belvisi, Narrative’s Martin Källström, Indiegogo’s Kate Drane and many more, who shared their perspective on how the connected future will take shape.
Don’t miss your chance to check-out:
- Our Connected Home – showcasing the home of the future
- Autodesk’s first connected, 3D-printed titanium lifestyle bike
- Perhaps the sleekest, most beautiful connected car ever made – the Jaguar F-TYPE
- The startup alley which shows-off the future of the Connected landscape
- And more of the coolest inventions from all our exhibitors and partners that are going to change the game in IoT
If you want to attend, you’ll need to sign-up beforehand here.
See you tomorrow!